Welcome to our Productivity Test
We don’t get invoiced for inefficiency so don’t always see it as a cost. If you’re brave enough to put it to the test, here’s a simple calculator to help you understand the true cost of an unproductive environment.
We will use this information to send you a dollar figure of what your inefficiencies are costing you at the end.
Some examples of the kinds of tasks you might include are:
- Following up networking event contacts
- Assigning and handing over leads to sales reps
- Following up with leads through the sales cycle
- Creating, sending and accepting proposals
- Welcoming / onboarding new customers
- Updating multiple systems with similar data
- Taking customer temperature checks and responding appropriately
- Testimonial / referral requests